Attention West Salem Parents
All West Salem students who want to ride the bus must register.
1776 Titan Drive NW
Salem, OR 97304
Attendance Reporting Line: 503-584-6450
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
School Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
Principal: Ed John
Assistant Principal: Angela Rasmussen
Assistant Principal: Jim Miller
Athletic Director: Bryan Sutherland
Office Manager: Gretchen Stueve
West Salem is a traditional high school serving students in grades 9–12. Average enrollment for our school is 1,650 students.
- State School Report Card for West Salem High School
- Enrollment Report
- West Salem Attendance Area Boundary Map
- Bilingual Services are available
- Our nickname is the Titans
- Business Partners: MaPS Credit Union, Salem Hospital, T-Mobile, Zephyr Engineering, Morton's Bistro Northwest, West Salem Papa Murphy's, West Salem Starbucks, US Bank, and West Coast Bank