As part of the employment process you must complete the forms listed below. Simply click on the blue link to open the following forms:
- Employment Authorization (Form I-9) [Instructions for the I-9 can be found here]
- Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (Form W-4)
- Direct Deposit Authorization (Optional)
- Public Employee Retirement System (PERS Instruction Form)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO Form)
- Sick Leave Bank Enrollment Form (Optional)
- Policy Book
- Policies Checklist
Please complete these forms within seven (7) days and bring them to the Human Resources, located at 2450 Lancaster Drive NE in Salem. Please bring appropriate ID from section A or sections B & C (on the I-9 instructions) so you can complete the I-9 when you deliver your payroll paperwork.
The following links must be completed in 30 days from start date.
- Employee Benefits (If Eligible)
The links below will provide you with other important information:
- Licensed Employees Questions & Answers
- Licensure Quick Guide
- Computer Basics
- What is Quality Assurance Model (QAM)?
- MUNIS Employee Self-Service (ESS Overview)
- Collective Bargaining Agreement 2013–2017
- School Calendar